The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 10 of training

There is a reason why we chose the name Teamknucklehead. Got to the Y got undressed and forgot by running shorts at home. Not good!!...So I panic I need to workout Transrockie run 5 months away can't miss a day. I hurry-up get dressed drive home and run in the house get on my running gear and run a quick 31/2 miles . Rationalized it to be Aerobic/speed work-out. Now I am down a 1 1/2 miles for the week. Need to make it up in the next couple of days. Trying to schedule long runs are getting difficult with Little league getting underway.

2 comments:

Georgie B said...

Just read Fred's comments... I was gonna tell you about my disappointing run today, but methinks optimism would be the word of the day.

This is a VISION QUEST and the spartan warriors that we are cannot be distracted by such trivia as age, energy, stock market corrections, little league, soccer games or other things that normal people react / manage to !

Did I mention that my run sucked today ?

Georgie B said...

http://www.lifescript.com/channels/diet_fitness/News_Bites/feeling_tired_exercise_a_little.asp?utm_campaign=2008-03-17&utm_source=healthy-advantage&utm_medium=email&utm_content=todays-headlines_feeling-tired-exercis&FromNL=1

I am reminded of the benefits of exercise... and specifically, that training gives energy and well being, not the opposite !