The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy B-Day 19th Day

Officially 54 today. The kids at school got me a cake, the teachers chipped in and got me a gift card to a mountain gear store. Helen, Katie & Freddy got me Tiger Wood's Wii golf. Hopefully it will improve my golf game.

The weather was good today so I ran outside did 4+ a little hill and trail running at at 8min mile pace. Then into the Y for stomach work, upper body work and stretching.

George, we need a team song so I can play it on our Blog(if I can figure it out)...to get us pumped up.

How was the golf ?

1 comment:

Georgie B said...

Happy Birthday, Apple !

Golf was good, didn't play really well.... for the first part of the two days, Rusty. Got Better.

Ran 4 miles both days I golfed in 88 degree heat... proud of myself that I did something in lieu of a nap in that I was fighting jet lag.