The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Day 22 Begining of Week 4

I know why they call it West WINDsor. Another cold windy run. Did my 10 miles and was able to hydrate at the 5 mile mark. It made a difference felt pretty good during the second half of the run. Hit a couple of hills but they are not very steep. I am on schedule...hoped to run 10 before the end of March. Up to 33 miles this week. Need to stay there for a couple weeks I think. I think I will try some interval training this week.

I have the Spring Lake 5 in May so I need to keep my pace up. Want to break 40 minutes. Plus my buddy Henry is going to be gunning for me since I beat him in the Belmar 5 last year by two steps.

I got some gear from Mountaingear.com. Bought a small backpack will run with it next week on my long run.

Mickey would be the perfect third stooge. I loved to come out to Dallas with you guys but June is busy for me. School and LL.

1 comment:

Georgie B said...

Didn't do squat today... although I putzed around trimming bushes, cleaning pool area for several hours.... kept the blood pumping.

Plan to do 9.5 tomorrow, in what is supposed to be a hot, muggy day.