The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 20

Worked a half day took Freddy shopping for some baseball equipment and took care of some LL duties. Then went out on a run looking for some hills. I found a couple and ended up running 5.5 miles. Felt pretty good as the rain stopped long enough for me to finish my run. I need to get some better rain gear. I have been trying to keep up on my stomach work and push-ups. I think the core is as important as the legs. Finished the day with an hour and half BB practice the kids do NOT LISTEN!!!

2 comments:

Georgie B said...

Ran a slow mile, a quick mile and did a mile on the eliptical to throw in a little core. Also did 100 yard dashes, but my mile times are still slow.

I need to lose weight.... I'm at 183, down 4.5 lbs. Fred is running much quicker miles... being below 170 lbs at a similar height has got to help. This dillemma is great news, because I need something else to worry about !!

The Quest continues.....

Tracy said...

You own a child care and it takes coaching baseball to realize the kids don't listen...where have you been the past 12 years?