The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 24

George now we are in deep trouble we are in the NEWSLETTER. Now I have to go out and run 25 miles tomorrow in my suicide weight vest!!! It was supposed to be my day-off.

Back to the Y and the treadmill. I keep trying to go longer while increasing the grade. Also trying to work on my stomach and upper body after I get done with the treadmill.

Freddy was out running with the weight vest said he is on his own quest. He was pretty funny running up and down the backyard. He does better then me. He is the fastest kid on our baseball team. I can't believe it is opening day already... Yanks got rained out. Maybe we can get Nikki to chearlead for us.

3 comments:

Georgie B said...

Did 40 minute jog in the suicide vest.... I will be glad when I sell my house, it will take 2 minutes per mile off my time.

Fred, do you think the weight vest works upper body ?

Sat Sandhu said...

Hello guys,

Yup u're in the newsletter (as are we - Team "Can Do Sandhu") - so I guess we had better start taking it seriously!!!

How heavy is your suicide vest? I don't think I could use anything like that; being of Asian origin I'm likely to get shot by the London police!!

Good blog - I'm sure I'll get round to catching up on all the past postings.

Thanks
Sat

Unknown said...

You guys are my idols. As a 52 year old who last ran a marathon six years ago...I am hoping praying and working towards the run in 2009!!