The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Days 145 & 146

One final word on the pee bottle controversy…when it is pouring rain or blizzard conditions at night I will be warm and dry peeing into my bottle why you guys will be out looking for a TREE to pee against!!!

Anyway, Sunday night went for a five mile hike and figured out how to use the hydration pack I got 5 years ago from my brother. I am a slow learner if no one has not figured that out yet. Walked in my new trail shoes no issues there so far.

Monday, did a light work-out ran up hill on the treadmill for 45 minutes in the new trail shoes. Still no issues with the shoes. Did my usual work-out after the run.

Took today off. Spent time surfing the Internet looking for a solar powered heating pad!!!

No comments: