The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Days 159 & 160

Monday, went to the Y and did a little uphill walking on the treadmill and a light work-out. I feel lethargic and nervous can't focus at work just want to get going. I think I am finished packing.

Today, did my usual Tuesday routine...Sams Club shopping for the school. Home for lunch took a Nap. Got the small camera I needed. Read Steve's post about the weather for the run. I keep seeing the weather report that says it is going to perfect running weather. But Steve's forecast calls for snow and rain. I guess the weather will be what it will be. Could be difficult to have campfire chats in the rain. I share the same view as Steve roughing it is having no room service at midnight!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to the team. Stay focused. Don't let the bears get your food or in your tent, either can be troublesome. Run hard, have fun, will be waiting to hear recap.... Best of luck!!!!

fsweeney said...

Fred and George: After all the hard work and preparation, I pray that you have the wind at your back in the days and cool clear skies at night. These days do not come again so enjoy your time in the Rockies and let us know what it feels like.

Best regards

The Sweeney Tribe

Steve Harvey (The Old Goat) said...

Check out my blog for a few photos of Leadville taken last Saturday.

Georgie B said...

I wanted to let everyone know how to have an uneventful and productive race.... don't worry about the quality of your training, just be sure to eat dark chocolate covered raisins !

Paulie and Frank, thanks for your best wishes... Steve, you old goat... we'll see you soon. Photos are awesome.