The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 119 &120

Played golf on Monday. It was a nice outing raised money for children with disabilities. Henry, sponsored the foursome which was very generous of him. It was long day made longer by a disturbing phone call from the school. I should have left my cell phone home. Anyway, we played just shy of 36 holes as I had to leave for LL practice that started at 6:30. We had a lot of laughs and actually as a team were even par when we stopped.

Today, had to deal with that phone call...its no fun being a business owner. May have a solution will see tomorrow.

Well ran 5+ on the treadmill all up-hill. I hope this type of running will help...I know it is not the same as outside running but I do get my heart rate up pretty good. Went downstairs and did some stomach work and called it a day.

Got my rain gear ordered...need to get a pack and a sleeping bag / mat. Will go with George's selection on the sleeping bag. Also waiting on trail shoes hopefully George says we will have them by next week.

George, I was reading The California Old Goats' Blog and there combined age is 130 so they have us by 20+ years. They share our philosophy I believe. Run, Jog, Walk, Nap, and a couple of beers when they get done. I look forward to meeting those guys.

Hope to get in 6/7 tomorrow it is going to be hot by lunch time.

No comments: