The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 121

Did 7 in a cloud. When I got done it look like I came out of the shower. Went in and did some stomach and leg work. The weather is supposed to break tonight. So the weekend runs look to be halfway decent.

Had a scrimmage against the 8yr old all-star team tonight. The game was close for awhile but we pulled it out in the end. Our team is a 9 yr old all-star team. We still can not hit. But we showed signs of life. Batting practice tomorrow night.

Not sure if I will take a day-off tomorrow or not. Hope to do three long runs starting Friday.

1 comment:

Georgie B said...

Thursday... eve. Did 5 with the suicide vest, another 100 degree evening. Had no motivation, limped through the motions.

Plan to run Friday, Saturday and Sunday for some reasonably long distance. Probably some combination of a 9, 11 and 13 mile runs. Training schedule calls for 2runs of 12 and 16 miles, but I think my plan of 3 runs at a bit less distance is a better one for me.

Fred our Asics Sensor trail shoes should be arriving to you in the next few days..... size 8 1/2.
I'm kind of a whacko when it comes to the race itself in that I run with brand spanking new shoes as a "treat".

Tried to call Mathew Charles O'hearn 111 today.... we're still planning to get together this fall for a little golf.

Fred, not to get silly.... but October 11 is the Hartford Marathon.