The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Days 125 & 126

Took yesterday off. Had LL practice at night. Big tournament starts tomorrow. Last one...then I can relax on that front. Then I can concentrate 100% of my worries on the Quest.

Today was a new 1st I ran 7 in sun glasses. Never did that before. This Quest is full of change...1st the Garmin, then the Ipod shuffle and now sun glasses I moving into the 21 century. George, tell Tadpole the sun glasses I bought are being worn by our troops. The lenses are bullet proof...I wonder if they are Grizzly bear proof. They will come in handy for golf too...now I can relax when I am trying to hit a ball out for the woods. I will not have to worry about a ricochet hitting me in the eye!!!

George, looks like the Dallas weather is heading our way. I am trying to figure out a running schedule to deal with heat. Tomorrow hill work on the treadmill.

No comments: