The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Monday, June 9, 2008

Day 91 & 92

Sunday...Church, breakfast, Freddy's B-day party at Laser Park 15 kids. What Fun!! Then off to Allstar try-outs at 3:00. It was 95 degrees. Off course I am also managing that team but this time I am sharing the responsibilities with someone else who is much more organized then me.

Sunday was a day-off as I squeezed my runs in on Thursday,Friday and Saturday as there was no way I could do it on Sunday.

Today it was close to 100 degrees. I scheduled today off last week thank goodness. Went to the Y... walked inside for about 20 minutes just to loosen up for my stomach and upper body work-out. Have some serious tendinitis issues in my shoulders. Could not lift anything over my head. I think it has to do with baseball but not sure.

Tomorrow looks to be as bad or worse then today with the heat. If so will have to do 6 on the treadmill. That will require a brain disconnect but at least I will get some hill work.

1 comment:

Georgie B said...

I'm back to painting and should be running....

I did run 14.5 on Friday and I ran 8.5 on Monday...

Friday run was in cool / rain weather.... I ran distinctly better, so this was encouraging.

Monday run was in 105 heat factor... weather was miserable and so was the run. I am going to run again in 105 today.... I hope to learn to enjoy " Miserable "....

Oh yeah, I was married for 17 years ! ( Just Kidding any female runners that are reading our blog )

I would have voted for Hillary !
( just kidding, again )