The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 94

Went for a bike ride today. Did 11 miles. Different leg muscles in use. Felt pretty good actually to work that muscle group. It was a perfect day. Have not been a big bike person had a couple of bad bike accident 12 years ago. Did an Evil Knievel routine tried to jump a log...woke-up in the middle of the woods not knowing where I was. Was not sure how I got home. My wife saw me sitting on the couch with my helmet still on bleeding and mud all over my helmet and me. She said I was babbling. Of course I did not go to the hospital( knucklehead). Then two weeks later I went on another ride and hit a pot hole and went head over the handle bars. It was not pretty. Kind of gave up bike riding. But today I enjoyed the ride and may get back into it. On my ride I saw two Fawns could not have been more a month old. It was a nice sight.

After the bike ride off to LL practice. Not a bad practice.

Will do 6 tomorrow morning. Have a busy day tomorrow...Pre-K graduation and a LL play-off game. Have to make a speech at graduation...not my cup of tea. Will keep it short and from the heart.

No comments: