The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day 27

A long day...Started with work,run, and LL baseball game. Almost did not have time for the post. Tried interval training today. Threw-up twice may not be ready yet for interval training. Also tried a chocolate snack prior to running as well did not sit too good.

Good news on the medical front ...my blood work came back raised my HDL up to 52 up 10pts and my triglycerides were down 75 pts cut in half. Scheduled an appointment with my doctor hoping he will agree to cut my Zorcor dosage.

Freddy was the star of the game tonight even though it was only a scrimmage. It was a long cold game.

Starting this weekend I will be posting topics I think we need to be concern with. You can tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Georgie B said...

Took the day off... Nikki had a Charlie and the Chocolate factory play. Plan to go long tomorrow.

Starting this weekend, I am going to write about things that we DON'T have to be concerned with !