The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Friday, April 11, 2008

Day 35

A fairly easy day did a pretty easy 4 miler. The weather turned out great. Then went inside and did some stomach and upper body work. Will do a long run tomorrow... again the weather is not looking good.

Ok. What to do in case of a Snake Bite ? The 1st thing the book says to do is to stay/remain calm. George you have know me 37+ years any crisis I have ever faced the 5 1st things I always do is PANIC,followed by more PANIC followed by more PANIC,PANIC and further PANIC. Therefore, If I get bit by a Snake knock me out and call 911-Helicopter and forget about what the book says. If you get bit by a snake you will be ok. The book says walk-out and look for some help. Do not suck out the venom. Keep the bite below heart level. Most snake bites do not kill unless you PANIC!

Tomorrow's topic Grizzly Bears.

No comments: