The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day 32

Day-off. Well I got a good night sleep and feel like a new man. Looking forward to hitting the Y tomorrow. I have doctor's appointment tomorrow as well. I am hoping he will agree with me to ruduce the Zocor after telling him about the Quest.

George if we listen to the I-Pod how will we hear the Grizzly Bear(topic #2 yet to be discussed), the Mountain Loin( topic #3 yet to be discussed) and not mention the Rattle Snakes(partially discussed).

I have given this some thought though...I was going to reseach the IPhone...thought being it would be three things in one, phone,camera and music...less things to pack. But I plan to buy an I-pod to see how they work. I will check-out 240 song one. I have also been thinking about a music playlist. There is a solar recharger available on Mountaingear.com.

Any hills around that lake ? I am going to check-out a route tomorrow which is about 10 miles from home.

2 comments:

Georgie B said...

Ipods will hold the charge for weeks ... at
$ 48 apiece, buy several... they weigh about an ounce so easy to pack. http://www.apple.com/itunes/

No hills of note around the lake that I run at, but there are a number of 30 - 50 feet uphill inclines off the path that I will " Attack " as I run. You would be proud, I have been known to say " Vision Quest " aloud as I run up them when I'm really not in the mood.

More workforce reductions to come announced at work yesterday.
Oh well, if I get axed, I will turn myself into a diesel engine with all of my free time. I may run the TransRockies and then call Paulie and scale the Alps ! Minimally, I will sleep standing upright wearing my suicide vest.

I took the day off as well... I plan to take a couple of days off in a row, I can sense that it is time for a short break. Remember, we have a challenging 16 week program to do that in theory will do the training trick that is still more than a month away.

I am disappointed that you were not able to figure out how to get the stooges song integrated into your blog.... would be a nice add.

Georgie B said...

If you buy a solar recharger... I will buy a 50" plasmafor the campfire !