The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Friday, April 25, 2008

Day 48

Another long day...work which was a disaster when I got in this morning(that will teach me to take a day -off), ran 5+ miles and did my stomach and upper body work. Back to work... off to Maggie Moos for school fund raiser had to serve Ice Cream for an hour. Then off to LL we had a game at 7:15. Lost a tough game tonight 12-11. Poor managing again. Got home at 10:00.

Tomorrow long run... hope I get some sleep tonight. Another big game at 4:00 tomorrow as well. Hope I get a nap in tomorrow.

1 comment:

Georgie B said...

Ran 6, walked 6 with suicide vest in 90 degree plus weather. Sounds like a good workout, but I was planning to run 10, walk 2 and fagged out.

Talked to my buddy from High School... " Tadpole " last night. He called to say goodbye as he left for IRAQ as the # 2 General in Charge of the IRAQ initiative. Seems like just yesterday, were playing baseball in High School and now the guys a 2 star General in the Marine Corps. I was touched and proud of this friendship. I will use this example of commitment by a 55 year old to motivate a long run tomorrow.