The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Monday, May 5, 2008

Day 58

Went uphill for 5 miles+ on the treadmill. I was working hard today but maxed out at 7% for 5 minutes. I was whooped when I got done and my legs were a little sore. Well I ran for six straight days and probably averaged about 6 miles a day. Not 20. However, I also went to LL games,practices,and work which might equal the other 14 miles and then some. Do feel that I am getting stronger.

Next week I start the training program from Transrockie website. However I am starting at a better base then the program calls for.

Day-off tomorrow. I could use it. LL game tonight...we got killed 15-10. Nobody played well including the manager!!!

2 comments:

Georgie B said...

You're a machine, Fred. You need to see if the Spring Lake 5 has a website that will give you the winning time for the Senior Citizen group from last year so at least you will have a benchmark.

I was hoping the Spring Lake might be the weekend before Memorial day... I will be in Connecticut on Memorial Day weekend and was considering the " 5 " on the way to my Lake House.

Georgie B said...

Sara Lee.... down 90 cents. My Realtor says I have a dark cloud over my head, she may be right !

I'm getting STRESSED !!!