The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 67

George, the write-up sounded fine. But why did you rush...don't you have plenty of time on your hands!!!! A man of leisure like yourself!

A busy day but it was a fun day. Played golf. We had a fun back 9. We played for $1. My partner was 75 years old. We played against 17 year old high school kid and 45 year old Dad who brings his kid to my school. They were giving us 10 strokes. The kid was on the high school golf team. George the 75 year old kept teasing them that there combined age did not equal his.
WELL, George and I beat them outright. We could not stop laughing.

I carried my bag and felt pretty good... did not get tired near the end of the round. Played in 41/2hrs.

LL practice was better tonight...half the kids listen tonight!!!

George, did you order those shoes for me ?

I am racking my brain for a solution to your house problem. I think you need an honest assessment from your broker what you are facing value wise and a time frame for the market rebound. I know renting may not cover the entire nut but it could defray some of the nut. Plus the renter may fall in love with the house and want to buy. Anyway, that is my 2 cents for tonight.

The outplacement stuff is always a joke. I think they are run by people who can not find jobs themselves. Networking is a good idea but you knew that anyway. I think your relationships with your former customers is the way to go. Dallas is a dynamic market you should have no problem when you are ready to get back in.

Looks like an in door day tomorrow at the Y. Rain headed are way in NJ.

1 comment:

Georgie B said...

Took two more omega 3 fish oil capsules..... feel great, but seagulls fly by me when I exhale.

Wassup with that ?