The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day 59

Day-off. However,work was no picnic. Still a little tired hope I get a good night sleep and come back tomorrow stronger.

George, you need a financial planner. Here is my advice free of charge...Sell everything. Put it 3/4 balanced mutual funds and get a good night sleep. Or go to Vegas and put all on Red 42!!!

I forwarded the e-mail to you this morning. It looks like Dennis is doing Ok.

2 comments:

Georgie B said...

Ran 9 with the suicide vest.... tried to run for time, worked hard the whole run. Looked at my watch at the end and I was 2 minutes slower than the same " easy " 9 that I did 2 days ago. The moral of the story is that I expended way too much energy and the net affect wasn't particularly effective. We nned to keep this in mind in August..... nice pace, no heroics......controlled effort, easy as she goes, steady on the helm. Did you hear this, jack rabbit ?

Didn't get an email forwarded from you. Anxious to see any comments regarding Dennis. Talked to O'Hearn yesterday, he is concerned as well.

Sat Sandhu said...

Red 42?

Right - you sound like you know what you're talking about...so I've sold everything and gone for it.

You were serious, right!?

NO!!!! (Damn - too late)

BTW: I think "jack rabbit" is too far ahead of us to hear anything we say ;)