The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Friday, May 9, 2008

Day 62

Miserable day in NJ. Had to stay inside today at the Y did not bring my rain gear. Ran 5 on the treadmill at a constant pace...trying to get steady. Still not 100% but I think I am on the mend.

Read yours & Sat's weight goals... I think as the training picks-up those goals/weight will melt away. I am targeting 160 but I think 155 is not out of reach as the mileage increases. I have hit 162 after a long run and the most important miles are coming up.

Off to Ct tomorrow after our LL game. Not sure how many miles I will run tomorrow. Have a 3+ hour drive do not want to fall asleep at the wheel. Hopefully, there will not be too much traffic.

3 comments:

Georgie B said...

Cross trained for 9 holes today... was horrible. Now I have to improve golf AND improve running at the same time. I refuse to be incompetent on the golf course.

Fred, at 162 you will be blown off the mountain.... eat burgers, chocolate cake and pretzels with wild abandon to keep your boyish figure intact.

Gotta go to sleep.... 9 miles in the suicide vest in the morning.

Georgie B said...

Fred, strongly suggest that you buy a couple of pairs of the 2 in 1
compression shorts from the Road Runner Sports Catalogue... they make a big difference, particularly if it gets chilly.

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/RRM901/

Georgie B said...

Just bought 3 pairs of 2 in 1 compression shorts..... Fred, I got black, Royal and Navy colors.

We WILL have a dress code !