The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Friday, May 16, 2008

Day 68

Did my Y workout again... weather was nasty. Did 5 on the treadmill did not feel great. Finished up with stomach , upper body and leg work.

Looking to do a long run tomorrow...not sure how long I want to go. The training schedule calls for 8 on Sunday but I will not start Sunday runs until next week.

Most of my household is sick and Helen is leaving for three days on Sunday for a seminar in Delaware. Should be an interesting three days around here. Hope to keep my training routine in tacked but will see. I also have 2 LL games during that period as well. I better go to bed now!!!

1 comment:

Georgie B said...

Did 7...
Got drunk....
Went to bed.....

I am an elite athlete !