The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day 63

George send me the product # for those shorts. I just bought some Technical T's from them.

I am up in Manchester at a Marriott Inn getting ready for bed. Did not run today I am feeling guilty. But I would not have made it. Almost turned onto Rt. 2 when I got into Hartford. I am hoping to get my suicide walk in tomorrow if I get home at a decent hour. The Graduation is at 9:00am so I have a chance.

We lost another LL game... got killed. I am giving up!!!!

2 comments:

Georgie B said...

Fred, the product # is in the link that I sent you.

Ran a miserable, miserable 9 miles today in hot / humid conditions.

I was absolutely shot at 5, but decided to see if I could complete 9 ( in the suicide vest ) with a total hunker down approach.

Proud of myself for finishing without walking despite a time that was a minute and a half per mile slower than when I did the exact same run earlier in the week.

Celebrated my mediocrity with a number of Cape Cods this evening.... thought I'd have one more " Hoot " before the 16 week program that starts this week.

The Quest continues....

Georgie B said...

product # rrm901 ( 2 in 1 compression shorts )