The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 60...The Fountain of Youth

Well 60 days in! I thought I change the picture on our blog to show everyone how we are doing after 60 days of training. Our training regiment has been paying dividends. Excersie is truly the fountain of youth. We have turned back the hands of time. Some people who know us may say we lost 20 years plus. My excersise program is so intense my hair is growing back!!! Anyone interested in buying my excersie program just leave your name and address.

Today, the fountain of youth left me. My worse work-out since starting the quest. I think I am coming down with one the many germs circulating in the school. Hopefully, nothing too terrible. Did my Y work-out. Ran 4.5 mostly on grass and trail. Got back inside my buddy Joe who is 85 and is always giving me grief says I looked worse them him. He is a pistol...he still hawking the ladies. He has been working hard on this one lady...I hope he gets lucky. Someone has too. My buddy Carmen still missing in action.

Not sure what I am doing tomorrow maybe playing golf or not ! Just hope I do not feel worse then today.

1 comment:

Georgie B said...

Day off today.... Fred, looking at the before and after pictures motivates me even more to get in decent shape. Having said that I took today off !!

Had a massage this evening... hope to have a decent run tomorrow. Sun is supposed to be shining, I need to have a bronze tan to be a true " Mysterious elderly gentlemen " for the chicks at the Trans Rockies. I'm going for the George Clooney look.