The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 72

Lost again... 6 in a row....

Day-off. Good thing I am under the weather...everyone around is sick. Not happy about that.

George, I have been taking Omega 3 for about a year now. I was taking it for my cholesterol levels. I have been eating almonds for protein and I love eggs. I know you hate eggs but they are good source of protein.

Hope to get back to my Y routine tomorrow. The Spring Lake 5 is this Saturday but my legs feel tired. I hope I can rally for a sub 40 effort.

1 comment:

Georgie B said...

Did 12.5 today.... heading to Connecticut on Thursday afternoon.

Fred, check comment # 2 from yesterday regarding Asics running shoes.

Watching Zama Obama in Iowa.... the guy is an orator, I'll give him that. This guy will be Chicago tough in the race, trust me.