The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 61

The Weather was shaky so no golf today. Was not really up for golf anyway. Almost passed on my run was feeling pretty tired and sick. But forced myself to go even in the rain. Ended up doing 6 miles and amazingly I felt 10x better. Looking forward to tomorrow's work-out.

George,I will be up in your old neck of the woods on Saturday. My niece is graduating from UCONN on Sunday. Not sure how I am going to get my long run in this weekend. May just rest this weekend.

Did you get that e-mail ?

3 comments:

Georgie B said...

Did 12 ..... not a bad run, took 2 minutes off my last 12, but still so much slower than when my photo at the Secret training place was taken. I think it might be the sugar from all of those birthday cakes that is slowing me down.

Fred, do you want to stay at my Lake House when you go to Storr's ?

Sat Sandhu said...

Hi guys,

George - thanks for the nice comments on my blog...

The only thing keeping us going is looking foward to sitting by a camp fire and sharing a few beers with you guys, while watching that plasma you're bringing! ;)

And don't worry about our training "spec" - we started from a much lower base than you guys, for one thing I'm only half way through the weight loss I need to achieve, and Jo and I have never really been runners - so most of our running has been about building our base.

Laters
Sat

Georgie B said...

To Sat...

Your comment made me feel less nervous about all of this.... will you be following the 16 week training plan on the Trans Rockies site ? Fyi, I still have 9 target lbs to lose. I haven't been below 170 for years.... and I would like the scale to say 169 at least one time, even if it is after a long run.

Gotta go, I have 2 pizzas in the oven. Talk to you soon !