The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 77

Head cold is really killing me. Went for my long run did 10+ felt like 20. 1st time I felt like I will not make it. Legs felt fine even after yesterday's race where I pushed myself pretty hard. I had no energy and could not breath. Was wiped out when I got home and I am still whooped 7hr after the run. I hope this cold starts to get better. Did not do my normal routine today...no suicide walk... trying to stay with the transrockie schedule.

I heard from the folks who put together the training schedule. They got back to me about my question on the mileage. They said we should maintain the higher mileage level we had been at. They also said we should go up and then down with our mileage. I am not sure I know what means. I will e-mail them again...I may join there club its $160 a month. I think I need the help.

Freddy and I will be marching in the Memorial Day parade tomorrow. It's tradition!!! I always get teary eyed when they play taps and the old veterans stand there at attention. It a shame more people do not attend the parade.

I think I will lay off the running tomorrow and hope my cold gets better. I also need to get my plants in.

No comments: