The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Monday, May 12, 2008

Day 64

George, I do not think trading houses will help your situation...the mortgage is thing you need to trade. I doubt your buyer will assume your mortgage or will he? Even if he does your bank will have to approve it as well.

What shoe are you running in ? I just bought (2) 1223 New Balance and those shorts you recommended. But I am not sure if I want to run in the 1223 for the quest. Or how many shoes we will need.

Did my Monday routine...ran uphill for 5 miles on the treadmill. Felt pretty good.
I think I will follow the Transrockie workout when the mileage gets to where I am at now. Does that makes sense?

2 comments:

Georgie B said...

Just read your blog.... funny how we were thinking the same things.

I think I am going to ratchet down a bit and follow the 16 week plan.. it wouldn't hurt to go into a 2-3 week recovery phase. After all, 16 weeks is 112 days, we can afford to let our bodies rest / recover a bit before they really kick up the mileage.

I run in Asic Gel Kayano.... I've run in all of the topline models on the leading brands and I've come back to Asics to stay. I think they have the best balance between support and importantly, for me... cushioning. I think New Balance does a nice job as well and they are still manufactured in the USA !

Seems like if I could trade for a house half the price, I cut my nut essentially in half and own a house that might have more of a market to sell in that it is a half million dollar asset as opposed to a million dollar asset. Other thought is that the traded house has never been on the market and homes new to the market typically sell faster.

I justed looked at my calendar... my kids go back to school on Aug 25, so I doubt that I could have them come out... particularly now that they are both cheerleaders.

Feeling strong today, but my ravenous appetitie continues to get in the way of combining a better diet with the exercise. I need to find out that D Donna Delord just moved to Texas so that I could have the ultimate motivation to get to my target weight of 168 lbs !

Georgie B said...

Fred, as you know... I am an early to bed kind of guy. You're killing me by not posting earlier so I can comment and sleep peacefully.

I just re-read your post from yesterday... if you are interested in trying a different running shoe, I could order you the shoe that I run in ( Asics Gel Kayano ) at half price.

Let me know....