The Finish Line

The Finish Line
The Knuckleheads

The Last Day

The Last Day
Our Running Buddies

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 66

George, you are beginning to sound like Sat Sandhu very technical...you must be copying his blog. We heard from the better half of the Sandhu's today...Jo. She left a nice comment. I think we will have a good time with them come August.

Did you get the media e-mail from Transrockie ? That might take me a month to fill out. Since you are the brains of this team you are in charge of filling that out. You are the articulate one...do not take that as an insult!!

I have not looked at the trail shoes yet but hope to do it over the next couple of days. Also, did not hear from TCR on the training schedule.

I have to say those technical t-shirts I bought are great. I think I will buy a couple more when we figure out the trail shoe issue.

I love reading the old classics and that is great idea...I think I will do that when Katie starts reading the classics. The only problem for me is it takes me months to read a book...my lips move when I read.

OK, ran 6 miles today felt pretty good. I only planned to run 4 but I was exploring some new trails and felt good so I kept going. Finished my work-out with the usual stomach and upper body work. However, I have added some leg machines to the workout. Tomorrow, hopefully back to cross training...Golf. The weather looks to be OK.

2 comments:

Georgie B said...

Did 6 yesterday, 30 minutes on the eucalyptys machine today.

Went to talk to an outplacement agency today.... consultants in a different setting. Nice folks, but I thought they would be more plugged into the executive search firm / corporate community than I think they may be. They want to do personality profiling and coaching, but I've done so much of that over the years, I'm not sure they can add value proportionate to the time that I would have to invest to receive the feedback. I am a bit frustrated as a result.

The house trade proposal was ludicrous and so we're essentially back to square one.

I have been in a really good mood for the last several weeks, hanging my head a bit tonight.

Fortunately, we have the quest to give us / me a goal. I really need that. Maybe I'll coach a little league team... naaah !!!

Talk to you soon, Apple.

Georgie B said...

Fred, I can't wait for your Day 67 post... I just took 2 omega 3 fish oil capsules and need to sit in the bathtub. Did a shaky 5 today.

Talk to you tomorrow.